We can’t wait to welcome everyone back to the desert for the winter circuit. We have enjoyed a great season thus far, but the Desert Circuit will always be the premier circuit we put on.
We have been busy at the horse park making further improvements, including new footing in Jumper 2, Jumper 4, and Jumper 3 warm-up, a new shade tent for Hunter 1, a new shade tent/VIP for the ponies at Hunter 7, a new designated area for daily haul-ins, and further improvements to VIP.
We encourage you to check out the weekly highlights as we have added or upgraded a number of new exciting competitions, including:
- New DIHP U25 Series for International Hunter Derby riders
- The Pro Eq Challenge is back during Week V and is now offering $15,000 in prize money
- The Hunter Team Challenge is during Week VI and is now offering $25,000 in prize money
- World Championship Hunter Rider (WCHR) Weeks are Week IV and Week VIII
- Two Young Jumper Series will be held: 7-Year-Olds and 10 and Under Futurity with Series Finales during Week VII
- New $4,000 Non-Pro Hunter 3’ Series with a $45,000 Finale during Week VIII
- And lots more!
We wanted to provide you with an update on stalls for the winter. We are busy working through the wait list for the first half and will reach out to everyone by January 4th. Shortly after that we work through the second half. A few things to note:
- FEI stabling remains open all weeks. Horses participating in all FEI weeks while on property can stay in their FEI stalls during non-FEI weeks.
- A limited number of single-week stalls are still available for Week I and Week IV. Please let us know if you would like to come these weeks or switch to these weeks.
- We do anticipate clearing a large number of stalls from the waiting list so please be patient.
- If you are a season pass stall holder or a circuit pass stall holder and have weeks where you have extra stalls you would like to sell, please let us know.
All communication on stalls should be directed to email@example.com.
Finally, stay tuned for further information on ticketed and schooling in Grand Prix and Hunter 1 on the weekend of January 15-16.
Thanks and see you soon,